LMS Site Integrations
LMS Site Integrations#
This chapter explains about the integrations that can be set for an LMS site.
Some of this integrations can be done by the manager on its own, but for some, the assistance of the eduNEXT support team may be required.
- Configure the Website Integration
- Configure the WordPress Integrator Plugin
- Install and Activate the Website Integration Plugin in ECC
- Install and Activate the Website Integrator Plugin in WordPress
- Configure the Open edX LMS and WordPress Integrator Plugin
- Add an Open edX User Menu on the Wordpress Site
- Create the Content for Your Course Catalog and Any Static Pages
- Add Buttons Placed on the Course Description Pages to Go to the Course on the LMS site
- WooCommerce Integration Configuration
- Configuring your WooCommerce (WC) Integration Plugin
- Third-party Authentication Add-on for Facebook. Customer Guide.
- Third-party Authentication Add-on for Google. Customer Guide.
- Third-party Authentication Add-on for LinkedIn. Customer Guide.
- Third-party Authentication add-on for OpenID Connect. Customer Guide.
- Third-party Authentication Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 - Azure Active Directory. Customer Guide.
- Third-party Authentication Functionality for SAML Protocol. Customer Guide.
- Configuring the Third-party Authentication Functionality for the SAML Protocol
- Zapier Integration